Monday, December 1, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving Digestion

Hello all. Hope everyone had a happy, safe and belly-stuffing Thanksgiving. Ours was eventful, as always. I ate my weight in turkey and filled both hollow legs. We hit the Alber's family for Thanksgiving lunch and my dad's side of the family for dinner. On the way to my dad's, the transmission went out in Fran's car. With over 225,000 miles on the Oldsmobile Aurora, we are betting that we will be in the market for a replacement car now. It has given us many years of trouble-free transportation, but I am still having a hard time giving it up. Although it was Francine's car, I had been driving it to work for the past three years since it got better gas mileage than the Explorer. No word on what the replacement car will be. Stay tuned.

I took a short video of Nicole in her rocking chair tonight. It was too cute to pass up as she was singing "Rock-a-bye baby". We are all looking forward to Julie and Joe coming in town this weekend. We will finally have an opportunity to meet Joe's family. I am hoping someday that I can sample Joe's mom's cooking as I hear she can deep-fat fry anything. How about a deep-fat fried steak? Sounds good to me...

No comments: